Let IRIS be your go-to bracelet for anything you feel called to do. The simplistic and minimal design allows for easy pairing with any outfit. This piece will make you feel special every time you wear it knowing that you are embodying a special story of peace and transformation. Designed to be a unisex piece, feel free to dress up with IRIS as you please!
- Adjustable for easy wear
- Minimal and chic design for easy pairing with any outfit
- Handcrafted to be sturdy and long lasting
- Feel empowered wearing this piece as it helps marginalized Cambodians have access to a sustainable income
- Repurposed brass from war remnants from bullet shell casings and landmines
- Small batch production means that you are getting a unique piece that is not mass produced
- Wear a special story of unity, solidarity, and connection!
Due to the natural oxidation of the metals and exposure to heat over time, brass naturally will patina (a discoloured finish).
Use a polishing cloth to clean. For a more thorough polish, try using the Universal Stone, an eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives the brass incredible shine!
Or use a mixture of lemon juice, baking soda and water. Apply and scrub with a toothbrush and clean with a cloth.
Brass retains water spots, so always dry immediately and thoroughly. Avoid your new piece from getting wet and for a slower oxidation, store in a plastic bag.