A bracelet designed to bring you BALANCE, this piece is simple, classic and sure to be your new everyday staple. Rounded and sleek, it can be easily paired with other bracelets or worn on its own for an elegant look. It is adjustable yet sturdy and quality crafted to last you the test of time. Invest in a piece that is meaningful and powerful - every time you look at it be reminded of the BALANCE you are bringing to the world with your purchase.
- easy to wear, adjustable
- sturdy, durable and quality made
- versatile look: can be worn in 2 ways, with the opening in the front or back
- each piece is ethically handcrafted in Cambodia to offer the community a sustainable income
- repurposed brass from unexploded ordinance from landmines and bullet casings left after Cambodian civil war circa 1967-1975
- small batch production allows for you to wear a product that is made with a very special energy of love
- feel empowered when you wear a special story of balance for this planet and the people behind this piece!
Due to the natural oxidation of the metals and exposure to heat over time, brass naturally will patina (a discoloured finish).
Use a polishing cloth to clean. For a more thorough polish, try using the Universal Stone, an eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives the brass incredible shine!
Or use a mixture of lemon juice, baking soda and water. Apply and scrub with a toothbrush and clean with a cloth.
Brass retains water spots, so always dry immediately and thoroughly. Avoid your new piece from getting wet and for a slower oxidation, store in a plastic bag.