Apply liberally on exposed skin and reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For children under 6 months, please consult a physician.
- All of th Substance Sun Care products are the equivalent to an SPF 30 and are safe for infants 3 months and up
- It is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates
- Apply at least every 60-80 minutes and reapply after swimming or rigorous activity.
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using