Apply liberally on exposed skin and reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For children under 6 months, please consult a physician.
- The Baby Sun Care Cream is the equivalent to an SPF 30 and is safe for infants 3 months and up. Please note it is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin, it is recommended to use 2mg/cm2 – size of a penny
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates.
- Reapply after swimming, or rigorous activity which causes sweating
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist.
- If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use